Audi S4 B8 (4WD) Coilovers
Coilovers and shocks are parts of the suspension system on automobiles. The major difference between coilovers and standard shocks is that coilovers afford drivers much more control over a vehicle's suspension system.
While lowering springs rely on spring rate and height to alter your ride height, coilovers use the spring seat's location on the shock to raise or lower your vehicle. That means you could swap in a heavier or lighter spring and easily get back to your desired ride height.
- Lowest ride possible without losing ride quality
- Aggressive road handling and race characteristics
- Ultimate high performance on and off the track
- Full control with superior handling and comfort
- Precision cornering and maximum grip
We ship within 2 days of your order being placed with us and we only use the most reliable carriers.
Get in touch with our team to organise your return. Every purchase comes with a promise.